Kovach.rs
Vesti: Igrice --> Arcade

Dobrodošli, Gost. Molim vas prijavite se ili se registrujte.

Prijavite se korisničkim imenom, lozinkom i dužinom sesije

Dobrodošli, Gost. Molim vas prijavite se ili se registrujte.
Jun 02, 2024, 05:45:00

Prijavite se korisničkim imenom, lozinkom i dužinom sesije
članova
Ukupno članova: 185692
Najnoviji: Bobbohops
Statistika
Ukupno poruka: 185084
Ukupno tema: 4466
Prisutnih danas: 101
Najviše prisutnih: 1107
(Januar 12, 2020, 19:55:25)
Prisutni korisnici
Korisnika: 0
Gostiju: 122
Ukupno: 122
Prijatelji
Stranice: [1]   Idi dole
  Štampaj  123
Autor Tema: Yahoo! Messenger v9.0.0.1912 Final  (Pročitano 1869 puta)
0 članova i 1 gost pregledaju ovu temu.
strateg3
Super Hero
Van mreže Van mreže

Šansa se ukaže onog časa kad odlučiš da se boriš

Pogledaj profil
« poslato: Septembar 24, 2008, 21:33:21 »

Yahoo! Messenger is a popular instant messaging client and protocol provided by Yahoo!. Yahoo! Messenger is provided free of charge and can be downloaded and used with a generic “Yahoo! ID” which also allows access to other Yahoo! services, such as Yahoo! Mail, where users can be automatically notified when they receive new email. Yahoo! offers PC to PC telephone, file transfers, webcam hosting, text messaging service, and chat rooms in various categories. In addition to instant messaging features similar to those offered by ICQ, it also offers (on Microsoft Windows) many unique features such as: IMVironments (customizing the look of Instant Message windows), address-book integration and Custom Status Messages. It was also the first major IM client to feature BUZZing and music-status. Another recently added feature is customized avatars.
Features:
* Yahoo! Voice - Yahoo! Voice is a Voice over IP PC-PC, PC-Phone and Phone-to-PC service provided by Yahoo! via its Yahoo! Messenger instant messaging application.
* Voicemail and file sharing - Yahoo! added voicemail and file sending capabilities to their client. File-sharing of sizes up to 1GB was added.
* Plug-ins -As of 8.0, Yahoo! Messenger has added the ability for users to create plug-ins (via the use of the freely available Yahoo! Messenger Plug-in SDK), which are then hosted and showcased on the Yahoo! Plug-in gallery.
* Interoperability with Windows Live Messenger-Thisallows,for Yahoo! and Windows Live Messenger users to chat to eachotherwithout the need to create an account on the other service,providedboth contacts use the latest versions of the clients. For now,it’simpossible to talk using the voice service among both messengers.
YAHOOOOOOOOOOO  Geek  WoW
Sačuvana

Proći će sve ali duša,obraz i ono što je dobro ostaju zauvek
Teško je biti sam. Od toga je jedino teže kada su dvoje sami.
Stranice: [1]   Idi gore
  Štampaj  123

Prebaci se na:  

Pokreće MySQL Pokreće PHP

Copyright © 2003-2013 by kovach
Ispravan XHTML 1.0! Ispravan CSS! Dilber MC Theme by HarzeM
  2: fopen(/mnt/volume-cache/kovach/f19a7306033d957e626dcef9e0cbb21a.cache): failed to open stream: No space left on device
Datoteka: /home/kovach/sites/kovach.rs/current/index.php
Linija: 992