Kovach.rs
Vesti: Kovach.rs --> ANDROID aplikacija za horoskop.

Dobrodošli, Gost. Molim vas prijavite se ili se registrujte.

Prijavite se korisničkim imenom, lozinkom i dužinom sesije

Dobrodošli, Gost. Molim vas prijavite se ili se registrujte.
Maj 03, 2024, 14:25:19

Prijavite se korisničkim imenom, lozinkom i dužinom sesije
članova
Ukupno članova: 185692
Najnoviji: Bobbohops
Statistika
Ukupno poruka: 185084
Ukupno tema: 4466
Prisutnih danas: 709
Najviše prisutnih: 1107
(Januar 12, 2020, 19:55:25)
Prisutni korisnici
Korisnika: 0
Gostiju: 679
Ukupno: 679
Prijatelji
Stranice: [1]   Idi dole
  Štampaj  123
Autor Tema: Google Earth Pro 5.0.1337 Multilanguage  (Pročitano 971 puta)
0 članova i 1 gost pregledaju ovu temu.
strateg3
Super Hero
Van mreže Van mreže

Šansa se ukaže onog časa kad odlučiš da se boriš

Pogledaj profil
« poslato: Jul 12, 2009, 23:57:21 »

Google Earth is a virtual globe program that lets you surf through our entire planet.You can zoom and search for your town and much more things such as school, churches etc!Google Earth Pro (Gold) is the upgraded version, it has a lot of more features such as movie making or advanced printing and much more… Worth 400 $ Google Earth Pro combines the power of Google Search with satellite imagery, maps, terrain and 3D buildings to put the world’s geographic information at your fingertips.
Google Earth for Pilots

This is part of a new series exploring Google Earth uses for different professions/hobbies.

If you're a pilot, there are many ways Google Earth can be used to really enhance your trip plans both from an aviation and ground-based perspective. But, Google Earth goes way beyond just trip planning as a tool for pilots. I'm a pilot myself, and have been using Google Earth to enhance my flying experiences for nearly three years.

How to Get 3D Buildings in Google Earth Flight Simulator

1. Enter Flight Simulator mode - Select "Tools->Enter Flight Simulator". Optional: fly to a city which has 3D buildings (tip: San Francisco, Baltimore, Atlanta, Raleigh, Charlotte - these all have lots of 3D buildings). NOTE: - there is a bug in GE 4.3 if you select the "Current View" option in the "Enter Flight Simulator" window, you may end up at an higher altitude than you expect upon starting the flight (much higher). Just fly back down to the city level.
2. Open the Sidebar - Sidebar shortcut - Press 'Ctrl + Alt + B' (or + Option + B' on the Mac) to bring up the sidebar
3. Turn on 3D Buildings - Turn these on in the Layers pane in the lower left after the sidebar opens.
4. Turn Off Sidebar - IMPORTANT - before resuming the flight simulator, turn off the sidebar by hitting the sidebar shortcut from step 2
5. Resume flight - Now you can resume flying the flight simulator by hitting the SPACE key and the 3D buildings should stay on for your current flight
CLICK
Sačuvana

Proći će sve ali duša,obraz i ono što je dobro ostaju zauvek
Teško je biti sam. Od toga je jedino teže kada su dvoje sami.
Stranice: [1]   Idi gore
  Štampaj  123

Prebaci se na:  

Pokreće MySQL Pokreće PHP

Copyright © 2003-2013 by kovach
Ispravan XHTML 1.0! Ispravan CSS! Dilber MC Theme by HarzeM