Kovach.rs
Vesti: Tekstovi pesama --> Lyrics

Dobrodošli, Gost. Molim vas prijavite se ili se registrujte.

Prijavite se korisničkim imenom, lozinkom i dužinom sesije

Dobrodošli, Gost. Molim vas prijavite se ili se registrujte.
April 19, 2024, 04:38:14

Prijavite se korisničkim imenom, lozinkom i dužinom sesije
članova
Ukupno članova: 185692
Najnoviji: Bobbohops
Statistika
Ukupno poruka: 185084
Ukupno tema: 4466
Prisutnih danas: 90
Najviše prisutnih: 1107
(Januar 12, 2020, 19:55:25)
Prisutni korisnici
Korisnika: 0
Gostiju: 115
Ukupno: 115
Prijatelji
Stranice: [1]   Idi dole
  Štampaj  123
Autor Tema: PC Tools Internet Security 2011 8.0.0.624  (Pročitano 5564 puta)
0 članova i 1 gost pregledaju ovu temu.
strateg3
Super Hero
Van mreže Van mreže

Šansa se ukaže onog časa kad odlučiš da se boriš

Pogledaj profil
« poslato: Februar 02, 2011, 22:54:22 »

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
PC Tools Internet Security 2011 8.0.0.624 Multilanguage | 85.9 Mb
PC Tools Internet Security delivers powerful protection against online threats, incorporating antispyware, antivirus, antispam, and firewall components into an easy-to-use online security solution. Integrated Behavior Guard blocks new threats faster than traditional security products, while Browser Defender protects against web-based attacks like phishing attempts and malicious downloads.
PC Tools Internet Security includes Spyware Doctor with AntiVirus, the most awarded antispyware protection worldwide. Spyware Doctor with AntiVirus has been downloaded over 160 million times, with a million more downloads each week. Spyware Doctor with AntiVirus will protect your PC from spyware, adware, Trojans, keylogers, phishing attacks and other malicious online threats using proactive, reactive and automated protection to stop threats at every entry point. The advanced protection of Spyware Doctor with AntiVirus, when combined with spam protection and advanced firewall, will securely connect you to your online world.
Spyware Doctor with AntiVirus has consistently been awarded Editors' Choice and Best of the Year awards by leading PC magazines and testing laboratories around the world, including the United States, United Kingdom, Sweden, Germany and Australia. Spyware Doctor continues to be awarded the highest accolades by many of the world's leading PC publications such as PC Magazine, PC World, PC Pro, PC Plus, PC Authority, PC Utilities, PC Advisor, PC Utilities, Computerbild, PC Welt, and PC Answers Magazine.

CLICK
Ovo sam postavio,iz razloga jer ovaj AV program spada u sam vrh kakve takve zastite za obicne korisnike interneta,ispod je slika na kojoj se vidi kako su prosli ostali programi na testu koji je obavila(inace se samo sa ovakvim stvarima i bavi) matousec.com-testiranje AV programa.Kao sto se vidi Nod -ESET je pao ispod LIMITA,na svega 6% sto je zaista strasno kao i Avira (cuvena Nemacka firma) i da ne nabrajam sve ostale.

Pa sad se vi odlucite sta je tu pametno?Huh?Huh???  Huh?                           
Sačuvana

Proći će sve ali duša,obraz i ono što je dobro ostaju zauvek
Teško je biti sam. Od toga je jedino teže kada su dvoje sami.
ZenTale
Global Moderator
Super Hero
Van mreže Van mreže

Maharishi Mahesh Yogi Vijayante ta Raam!

Pogledaj profil WWW
« Odgovor #1 poslato: Februar 04, 2011, 22:38:20 »

I ove godine Comodo najbolji? Videh da ima njegov antivirus, pa firewall posebno, pa internet security, a svi su iste veličine. Šta je tu najbolje, tj. da li Int.Secur. sadrži i antivirus i firewall? Možda još nešto više?
« Poslednja izmena: Februar 04, 2011, 23:00:04 ZenTale » Sačuvana

strateg3
Super Hero
Van mreže Van mreže

Šansa se ukaže onog časa kad odlučiš da se boriš

Pogledaj profil
« Odgovor #2 poslato: Februar 05, 2011, 01:07:30 »

Kod:
da li Int.Secur. sadrži i antivirus i firewall?
Da ima kad pocne instalacija onda ti se otvaraju opcije sta zelis i to instaliras,ja sam ga imao par puta radi probe,ali me je nervirao Undecided,da je dobar JESTE,

COMODO Internet Security 5.3.45685.1236 x86 and x64 | 33 MB + 36 MB

Comodo Internet Security offers 360 protection against internal and external threats by combining a powerful Antivirus protection, an enterprise class packet filtering firewall, and an advanced host intrusion prevention system called Defense+. Internet Security combines the power of COMODO's award-winning Firewall and AntiVirus software to protect your PC from malicious software and Hackers. Best of all is FREE! Comodo Internet Security will help you detect and remove viruses, Trojans, and other malicious software and hackers, and keep them out of your computer. In one easy-to-use bundle that won't slow down your computer. Version 4.0 sees a major leap forward in security and usability with the addition of the new sandbox feature - an isolated operating environment for unknown applications. Under default settings, unknown applications are now automatically sandboxed so that they cannot make permanent changes to other processes, programs or data on your 'real' system.

COMODO Firewall or COMODO Antivirus canbe installed as standalone products by using the same setup.

Comodo Internet Security Features:

* Antivirus - The proactive antivirus system that automatically detects and eliminates viruses, Worms and Trojan horses.
* Firewall - The Firewall that constantly defends your system from inbound and outbound Internet attacks with a highly effective packet filtering firewall.
* Defense+ - A rules based intrusion prevention system that protects your critical operating system files from malicious processes, internal attacks and blocks unknown malware before it ever gets a chance to install. Defense+ now features automated sandboxing of unknown applications. The sandbox ensures untrusted (but harmless) applications are allowed freedom to operate whilst untrusted (and genuinely malicious) applications are prevented from accessing or infecting your computer. Now includes the revolutionary sandbox feature.

Comodo Internet Security alerts you whenever potential malware attempts to attack or gain access to your system. The alerts are displayed as pop-ups at the right hand corner of your screen and allow you to allow or block the unrecognized activities, processes and connection attempts of running applications (CIS now even protects against 'drive-by-download' buffer overflow attacks.) Apart from expert advice in the form of 'Security Considerations', each alert now also features the innovative 'Threatcast' feature to help users arrive at an informed decision on how to react to the alert. The Threatcast system allows users to share their responses among the community of millions of CIS users worldwide. Whenever an alert appears, it contains a report of how other users have responded to the same alert. The report provides an additional guidance to even inexperienced users on making a decision to respond to the alert.

Comodo Antivirus leverages multiple technologies, including Real-time/On-Access Scanning, On Demand Scanning and a fully featured Scan Scheduler to immediately start cleaning or quarantining suspicious files from your hard drives, shared disks, emails, downloads and system memory. The application also allows users to create custom scan profiles which can be re-used across all scan types and features full event logging, quarantine and file submission facilities. Comodo Antivirus detects and removes threats that are present on your machine and forms an additional layer of security on top of the threat prevention offered by the Firewall and Defense+ components. The heuristics scanning capability of the application identifies previously unknown viruses and Trojans.

The Firewall component of Comodo Internet Security (hereafter known simply as Comodo Firewall) offers the highest levels of security against inbound and outbound threats, stealths your computer's ports against hackers and blocks malicious software from transmitting your confidential data over the Internet. Comodo Firewall makes it easy for you to specify exactly which applications are allowed to connect to the Internet and immediately warns you when there is suspicious activity. The Firewall Task Center allows you to quickly and easily configure all aspects of the Firewall.

Advanced Features:
* Install the Antivirus as a standalone
* Install the Firewall as a standalone
* Install both Firewall and Antivirus

COMODO Internet Security 5.3.45685.1236 x86

CLICK
Ko zeli ovo je najnovija verzija  angel
« Poslednja izmena: Februar 05, 2011, 01:17:56 strateg3 » Sačuvana

Proći će sve ali duša,obraz i ono što je dobro ostaju zauvek
Teško je biti sam. Od toga je jedino teže kada su dvoje sami.
ZenTale
Global Moderator
Super Hero
Van mreže Van mreže

Pogledaj profil WWW
« Odgovor #3 poslato: Februar 05, 2011, 01:36:40 »

E hvala, super! Probaćemo, probaćemo.. Avira je dosadna.. Tongue Stalno smara sa svojim "pronalascima" hehehe...
Sačuvana

ZenTale
Global Moderator
Super Hero
Van mreže Van mreže

Pogledaj profil WWW
« Odgovor #4 poslato: Februar 10, 2011, 17:38:49 »

Instalirao PC Tools, pre par dana, i zasad radi dobro.. Zanimljiv je, radi drugačije od ostalih av i firewall programa, sveobuhvatniji je. Ne dosadjuje mnogo.. Cheesy
Sačuvana

Stranice: [1]   Idi gore
  Štampaj  123

Prebaci se na:  

Pokreće MySQL Pokreće PHP

Copyright © 2003-2013 by kovach
Ispravan XHTML 1.0! Ispravan CSS! Dilber MC Theme by HarzeM