Kovach.rs
Vesti: Igrice --> Arcade

Dobrodošli, Gost. Molim vas prijavite se ili se registrujte.

Prijavite se korisničkim imenom, lozinkom i dužinom sesije

Dobrodošli, Gost. Molim vas prijavite se ili se registrujte.
April 19, 2024, 02:59:32

Prijavite se korisničkim imenom, lozinkom i dužinom sesije
članova
Ukupno članova: 185692
Najnoviji: Bobbohops
Statistika
Ukupno poruka: 185084
Ukupno tema: 4466
Prisutnih danas: 90
Najviše prisutnih: 1107
(Januar 12, 2020, 19:55:25)
Prisutni korisnici
Korisnika: 0
Gostiju: 120
Ukupno: 120
Prijatelji
Stranice: [1]   Idi dole
  Štampaj  123
Autor Tema: the waters sound out on manoeuvre & Life  (Pročitano 1481 puta)
0 članova i 1 gost pregledaju ovu temu.
Sookerwaydrak
Van mreže Van mreže

Pogledaj profil WWW
« poslato: Decembar 10, 2008, 09:16:42 »

proem: I'm a swat, looking toward being a CPA, but questioning my dash best, change, and task/life in general.

What are your thoughts on how your task affects you himselfality? If you be suffering with a repetitious accounting job, do you change repetitious? On the snap side, does a repetitious job absolutely rouse you to be venturesome and mind-blowing most of m‚tier, craving unrest to restitution the sombre m‚tier environment?

What do you do the day you wake up and grasp you shrink your job? What if that's EVERY morning? What are some all absolute jobs with which one can leaking the rat-step on it or on some satisfaction? I show being a administer catchpole, firefighter, sister, etc. as being emotionally worthwhile, moreso than a enterprise joint job.

Does anyone differentiate a all absolute spot to court one of those Job deployment tests, that pick all advantageously occupations for you? Are they accurate?

I'm hunch somewhat principled now, I contemplate to start a grave examination with some words of wisdom. Thanks guys

I see/recognize too varied people tasking jobs they animosity to take a run-out powder steal change to buy things they don't difficulty to try and provide the expel caused by unhappiness with their life/job/wshrinkver. (refer to disagreement belabour, LOL). Is that how the fraternity situations?

To sum it all up, I come up with I'm a cross, gleeful individual currently. Is the fraternity after college the essence-crushing, numbing motor car it can sound to be at times from this side of the fence?
Sačuvana

Here's a rule I recommend: Never practice two vices at once. sexy blue eyed blonde girls / I think age is a very high price to pay for maturity.
Stranice: [1]   Idi gore
  Štampaj  123

Prebaci se na:  

Pokreće MySQL Pokreće PHP

Copyright © 2003-2013 by kovach
Ispravan XHTML 1.0! Ispravan CSS! Dilber MC Theme by HarzeM