Kovach.rs
Vesti: Tekstovi pesama --> Lyrics

Dobrodošli, Gost. Molim vas prijavite se ili se registrujte.

Prijavite se korisničkim imenom, lozinkom i dužinom sesije

Dobrodošli, Gost. Molim vas prijavite se ili se registrujte.
April 19, 2024, 17:24:23

Prijavite se korisničkim imenom, lozinkom i dužinom sesije
članova
Ukupno članova: 185692
Najnoviji: Bobbohops
Statistika
Ukupno poruka: 185084
Ukupno tema: 4466
Prisutnih danas: 121
Najviše prisutnih: 1107
(Januar 12, 2020, 19:55:25)
Prisutni korisnici
Korisnika: 0
Gostiju: 115
Ukupno: 115
Prijatelji
Stranice: [1]   Idi dole
  Štampaj  123
Autor Tema: mater im prevarantsku za ovo bi trebalo ponistiti sve rezultate americkog tima  (Pročitano 3085 puta)
0 članova i 1 gost pregledaju ovu temu.
djeneral
Super Hero
Van mreže Van mreže

jaznamdanistaneznam

Pogledaj profil
« poslato: Avgust 20, 2008, 16:54:06 »

On August 15th a corporately-owned athlete by the name of Michael Phelps participated in a 100-meter Butterfly finals race at the 2008 Beijing Olympics. He was heavy favorite to win this race, despite losing the same race in qualifying session against someone who is, in an ignorant world we live in today, commonly refered to as "some guy", but who in the world of competitive swimming is actually the "big fish" by the name of Milorad Cavic. The world's media attention turned toward Phelps expecting him to tie Mark Spitz' 36-year-old record. But, as it turned out, Michael Phelps did not start this race as expected. At the 50-meter mark he was only 7th out of 8th participants. Milorad Cavic led the race from start to finish, including at the 50-meter mark. Toward the end of the race, it appeared that Phelps closed on Cavic's lead, but still could not manage to beat him. The eyes of all the spectators in the aquatic center in Beijing, as well as those millions around the world, clearly saw that Milorad Cavic has won the race. Televised replays from all the different angles, including the one from underwater cameras, clearly showed that Cavic was the fist one to touch the wall. Television replays also showed Michael Phelps' coach Bob Bowman disappointedly muttering: "He's got him." (meaning that Cavic beat Phelps). Phelps' own mother sitting in the audience in all her confusion raised two fingers in the air as if accepting that her son came in second. Even Phelps himself, in the fist couple of seconds after the finish, appeared to be subdued knowing/believing that he lost the race. But, something happened there, and the official timekeeper of the event OMEGA showed that Phelps supposedly won by 0.01 of a second. That is 100th part of one second, and the lowest margin of difference allowed in the official swimming contests.

100TH OF A SECOND?

Yes, the underwater sensors of the official timekeeper of the event, the watchmaker Omega, have determined that Michael Phelps, has won this race by 0.01 of a second.

0.01 OF A SECOND?

Was this an ad for a watchmaker or what?

But the devil is indeed in the detail.

How is it that the official timekeeper of the event is the same company that sponsors Phelps since 2004? Isn't there a clear conflict of interest here? You know how deligthtfully messed up that is?? That's like having Tim Donaghy officiating in NBA games, and also placing bets on them. And why are leading FINA officials unashamedly and brazenly the biggest cheerleaders of Michael Phelps? We are not talking about NBC and other American-broadcasters who have clear interest in weaving the mythical narrative in their sickening quest for the largest share of ratings, and for purposes of appeasing (read: licking asses of) their advertisers (and therefore for their economical ends) who buy such ridiculously overpriced ad slots. We are not talking about millions of average American fans who are being assaulted by some of the biggest sport-related media hype in history (Hi Bob!). We are not talking about millions of biased American fans that only care that Phelps is an American who "kicks ass". We are not talking about millions of white Americans who rejoice and cherish the success and worldwide fame of an all-white athlete in a sport where speed, stamina and physical contributions are of outmost importance. Instead, we are talking about the officials of FINA, the supposedly neutral governing and regulating body of this sport. Think of the possibilities of inbreeding my friends. Considering that Milorad Cavic did beat Phelps head-to-head in qualifying session, and since Milorad Cavic posted better time than Phelps and everbody else in the semifinals, FINA & OMEGA had plenty of time to make sure that Phelps wins the final session, even if it had to be by the narrowest of allowed margins. Shame on you FINA! Shame on you OMEGA! Shame on you IOC for allowing this charade to unfold in front of our very own eyes!

Finally, we can't help but to spotlight the emotional immaturity of the man himself. After the race Michael Phelps commented how he found an extra motivation before the race in the Cavic's statements that it would be good for the sport of swimming if Phelps lost. Whaaaat? This implies that Phelps thinks that nobody should say anything? That nobody should have their own right to exist and win? That the competitors should say nothing and instead should simply bow in front of his hyped-up "majesty"? Sadly, like every other red-white-and-blue delusional outthere that believes everything he reads -- Michael Phelps, too -- exhibits symptoms of that infamous and stereotypical "ugly American" condition.

And if you think this is just about one race in some stupid sport that nobody cares about, think again.

This is the end my friend. Dumbing down of America before the marketing and media and political gods is long complete. Knowingly or not we are in it just for the sake of chasing our own tails. Eating our own young. We are part of the societal and global loop structure that is larger than the capability of our individual comprehension of the matters that concern us and our well-beings. We are pre-wired, pre-programmed, and our basic emotions and life experiences are pre-determined. We are intellectual cyborgs that have inbred and self-mutated. Worst of all -- we come with no expiration date.

So rejoice away my friends, and look forward to another manufactured spectacle brought to you by the masters of the global loop whose unwitting part you are. No amount of Bob Costas-induced stupor will change that.

But until that time, WE DEMAND that FINA and IOC cease with the downright wrong practice of allowing athletes' sponsors, in individual sports, to also be the timekeepers of the events where those athletes appear. Not only is the potential abuse always present, but the whole thing is completely in contravention of the original aim of the Olympic games; which was a celebration of human spirit via achievements of the human body; as opposed to today's Olympic spirit which is nothing but a celebration of corporate greed and commercial excess by way of contemporary drugged-up gladiators in their pursuit of hefty endorsements and 5 minutes of fame.

And, finally, WE also DEMAND that somebody in the U.S. organizes a swimmimg event which would feature another race just between Michael Phelps and Milorad Cavic. But with a catch. That Phelps and Cavic be strictly forbidden for being personally paid for this event. Instead, their share of the proceeds should go to the charities of their choice. This race between the two swimmers would not only be a commercial success for its organizers and pay-per-view broadcasters (and it's all about $ isn't it,) but will also, perhaps, clear some doubt that was obviously raised in connection with the way how Phelps obtained his 7th gold medal at the 2008 Beijing Olympics. Most importantly, by donating their fees from this event to the charities of their choice these athletes would contribute to the greater cause, which is probably something that is lacking from their me-me-me agenda at the moment.

Facts:

Milorad Cavic beats everybody, including Michael Phelps head-to-head (QUALIFYING SESSION) at the 2008 Beijing Olympics (Source: Yahoo Olympics)

Milorad Cavic beats everybody, including Michael Phelps (SEMIFINAL SESSION) at the 2008 Beijing Olympics (Source: Yahoo Olympics)

Milorad Cavic beats everybody, including* Michael Phelps (MEDALS SESSION) at the 2008 Beijing Olympics (Source: NBC)

Photo finish freeze frame at the finals session speaks volumes. (Photo: Heinz Kluetmeier/SI)

OMEGA is the official sponsor of Michael Phelps since 2004. (Source: OmegaWatches.com)

What is that mysterious OMEGA "BLACK BOX"? And why does OMEGA use the word "compromising" in the same sentence? (Source: OmegaWatches.com)

Michael Phelps in an OMEGA sponsored lane at the finish line next to Milorad Cavic. (Source: Michael Kappeler/AFP/Getty Images, August 16)

Global head of sponsorship management for VISA Inc.: "The objective of Phelps' sponsors is to expand Michael's presence in other markets." (Source: Washington Post, August 18)

The greatest whatever athlete of all-time can't bear to look the truth in the eyes. (Source: unknown)

"To the naked eye it appeared to be either a dead heat or a Cavic victory." (Source: San Jose Mercury News, August 16)

"Replays of Phelps's finish compared with Cavic's appeared to show Cavic reached the wall ahead of his American rival." (Source: Globe and Mail, August 16)

"To the naked eye, Phelps surely lost." (Source: AOL Sports, August 16)

FINA official cheers for Phelps and promises: "(Phelps) would have won the race no matter what." ("No matter what"!? I mean WHAT THE HECK IS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN???)(Source: San Francisco Chronicle, August 16)

FINA official swimming rules for Butterfly races state the requirement of both hands simultaneously touching the pad (Source: FINA.org, August 16)

As per those same FINA rules, Phelps' hands are clearly NOT touching the pad simultaneously. (Source: Michael Kappeler/AFP/Getty Images, August 16)

FINA official refuses to release the conclusive evidence of Phelps' win, and states the following: "We are not going to distribute footage. We are not doing these kinds of things. Everything is good." (Source: New York Times, August 16)

Jay Mariotti: "Let's make something clear: It wouldn't have been good for sport, swimming or anyone but Cavic had Phelps lost. Losing his final individual race would have been one of the great letdowns in sports history." (Source: Chicago Sun-Times, August 16)

Cavic: "If we got to do this again, I would win it." (Source: LA Times, August 16)

izvinite sto je na engleskom al me mrzelo prevoditi sve ovo nadam se da svi dobro razumemo o cemu se ovde radi
pa majku im *ebem prevarantsku i nasi se zalili i odbili su zalbu kao sve bilo regularno cavic nije dovoljno jako pritisnuo ono govno
pa i da nije ima dokaz da je pobedio Angry Angry Angry
Sačuvana

whoever does not try does not learn
-intro-
Super Hero
Van mreže Van mreže

BRM-BRM

Pogledaj profil
« Odgovor #1 poslato: Avgust 20, 2008, 17:00:25 »

Pedercine americke bre...Pa zna se da je namesteno...
Sačuvana

You called and so I came
To turn the night on
So turn the lights off
My work is never done
It's the story of my life
I've been turning the night on
You'll never forget me
When the morning comes...
Spayky
Super Hero
Van mreže Van mreže

Pogledaj profil
« Odgovor #2 poslato: Avgust 20, 2008, 17:02:54 »

Pedercine americke bre...Pa zna se da je namesteno...

Uvek su u svemu bili pederi pa i u sportu
Sačuvana

Osmeh je jedna kriva linija koja moze da ispravi mnoge stvari...
djeneral
Super Hero
Van mreže Van mreže

jaznamdanistaneznam

Pogledaj profil
« Odgovor #3 poslato: Avgust 20, 2008, 17:15:58 »

al jbt nije uredu on oce da obori rekord po broju medalja pa po svaku cenu e pa moze da se sagne Cavicu
Cavic ga pobedio u svakoj trci...
Sačuvana

-intro-
Super Hero
Van mreže Van mreže

BRM-BRM

Pogledaj profil
« Odgovor #4 poslato: Avgust 20, 2008, 17:20:43 »

Naravno da nije u redu...Jbg ali sta mi tu mozemo Sad
Sačuvana

You called and so I came
To turn the night on
So turn the lights off
My work is never done
It's the story of my life
I've been turning the night on
You'll never forget me
When the morning comes...
Spayky
Super Hero
Van mreže Van mreže

Pogledaj profil
« Odgovor #5 poslato: Avgust 20, 2008, 17:26:42 »

Nepravda velika ali nevredi se nervirati kad se Cavic pomirio moramo i mi jbg
Sačuvana

Osmeh je jedna kriva linija koja moze da ispravi mnoge stvari...
Њавица
Super Hero
Van mreže Van mreže

Look at the stars...look how they shine for you. ♥

Pogledaj profil
« Odgovor #6 poslato: Avgust 21, 2008, 12:40:30 »

који кретени...тачно сам знала да је намештено,и без тих фотографија...  Angry Angry Angry
Sačuvana

djeneral
Super Hero
Van mreže Van mreže

jaznamdanistaneznam

Pogledaj profil
« Odgovor #7 poslato: Avgust 23, 2008, 12:37:46 »

Sačuvana

Милан Бандић
Super Hero
Van mreže Van mreže

Mинистар за верска и Национална питања

Pogledaj profil
« Odgovor #8 poslato: Septembar 06, 2008, 11:50:30 »

Očekivano. Srbija nije smela da osvoji zlatnu medalju.
Sačuvana

" ... Нисам знао да љубав дубока, зараза је, да је куга, стријела. Пришла је и заклопљена ока, Бандићу је памет одузела ... "
Stranice: [1]   Idi gore
  Štampaj  123

Prebaci se na:  

Pokreće MySQL Pokreće PHP

Copyright © 2003-2013 by kovach
Ispravan XHTML 1.0! Ispravan CSS! Dilber MC Theme by HarzeM