Kovach.rs
Vesti: Igrice --> Arcade

Dobrodošli, Gost. Molim vas prijavite se ili se registrujte.

Prijavite se korisničkim imenom, lozinkom i dužinom sesije

Dobrodošli, Gost. Molim vas prijavite se ili se registrujte.
April 27, 2024, 06:04:56

Prijavite se korisničkim imenom, lozinkom i dužinom sesije
članova
Ukupno članova: 185692
Najnoviji: Bobbohops
Statistika
Ukupno poruka: 185084
Ukupno tema: 4466
Prisutnih danas: 256
Najviše prisutnih: 1107
(Januar 12, 2020, 19:55:25)
Prisutni korisnici
Korisnika: 0
Gostiju: 162
Ukupno: 162
Prijatelji
Stranice: [1]   Idi dole
  Štampaj  123
Autor Tema: Portable Free Download Manager 2.5  (Pročitano 1318 puta)
0 članova i 1 gost pregledaju ovu temu.
strateg3
Super Hero
Van mreže Van mreže

Šansa se ukaže onog časa kad odlučiš da se boriš

Pogledaj profil
« poslato: April 13, 2008, 23:49:55 »

Free Download Manager is a powerful open-source downloading application that has millions of loyal users all over the world. It lets you download files or whole web sites from any remote server via HTTP, HTTPS, FTP and BitTorrent up to 6 times faster, even when downloading from slow sites. FDM accelerates downloads by splitting files into sections and then downloading them simultaneously. As a result download speed increases up to 600%, or even more!

New features include BitTorrent support, built-in upload manager that makes it possible to upload files easily to share them with other people, and the ability to download flash video from video sites, such as Youtube, MySpace videos, Dailymotion, Yahoo, etc. After flash video download is complete, you can convert it to another video format, such as simple AVI, DivX, MPEG4 and more.
The list of FDM features includes integration with the most popular browsers (Internet Explorer, Opera, Mozilla and FireFox), resuming broken downloads, simultaneous downloading from several mirrors, adjusting traffic usage, enhanced audio/video files support, ZIP files preview, browsing web and FTP folders, and more.

FDM now also offers more flexibility with the new option of remote control (it lets users control FDM remotely, via the Internet). FDM also allows creating a portable version which makes it possible to enjoy the software on every computer without another installation.

Free Download Manager is the first social download manager inspired by Web 2.0 technologies. It protects you from malicious or useless downloads as it lets you read other users opinions about a downloaded file right from the download window. If the file contains spyware or adware, FDM will alert you before the download is started. You can also review any of your downloaded files and inform other users.
Skinuti odavde
Click
Sačuvana

Proći će sve ali duša,obraz i ono što je dobro ostaju zauvek
Teško je biti sam. Od toga je jedino teže kada su dvoje sami.
Stranice: [1]   Idi gore
  Štampaj  123

Prebaci se na:  

Pokreće MySQL Pokreće PHP

Copyright © 2003-2013 by kovach
Ispravan XHTML 1.0! Ispravan CSS! Dilber MC Theme by HarzeM